There’s a new, engaging way to learn and apply your knowledge of science in a dynamic environment. Learn by doing and see the impact of being involved in what you learn.
Discover Newton’s Second Law in physics. Apply problem solving steps to solve physics problems. Explore how the force acting on an object is related to mass and acceleration.
• Analyze questions. Determine a plan of approach.
• Carry out your plan to solve physics problems about forces.
• Check your answer for consistency.
• Step-by-step problem solving guide that will teach you how to handle problems.
• Multiple animations that explain each step of the problem.
• Apply what you learn and receive helpful feedback.
• Test your knowledge with interactive tasks and quizzes.
• Want more? Check out the AC library in the App Store.